Gluten-Free Cinnamon Crumble Beer Bread Mix
A sweet gooey sliceable gluten-free cinnamon roll.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add 12 oz. of Gluten-Free beer or any G-Free carbonated beverage to bread mix. Add 1 egg. Mix (do not over mix).
- In a small bowl, add spice packet to 1/2 stick melted real butter and stir. Set aside 2 tablespoons of spice/butter mixture.
- Spread 1/2 of the dough into a greased loaf pan.
- Top with the large portion of spice/butter mix and spread remaining dough on top.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of spice/butter mixture .
- Bake for 60-65 minutes.
- Remove from pan, brush entire loaf with 2 tablespoons real butter, melted.
- Let cool before cutting.
• Soy Free • Peanut Free • Treenut Free • Fish Free • Shell Fish Free • Egg Free • No MSG • Kosher Pareve • Dairy Free • Vegan • Gluten Free