· By molly&you® made by you. loved by all.
Giving Tuesday -
One night this fall, my girlfriend Tara, a beautiful soul, was visiting from Minnesota. She owns https://www.cedarandcypressdesigns.com, a jewelry company that partners with independent artisans in Haiti to produce amazing jewelry. Their mission, which I love, is to support talented artists and create a sustainable employment process.
While she was at my home, away from the hustle and bustle of life, we began experimenting in the kitchen. My kids were carving pumpkins, and one minute, we had bare pumpkin seeds, and the next, we were seasoning them with molly&you® Party Dip Mix seasonings! Let me tell you, they were flavorful and delicious! Here's the recipe (shown below) if you want to try them for yourself (you can thank me later ;) ).
1. Clean and boil the pumpkin seeds for 10 minutes with 1/4 cup of salt
2. Drain and add a 1/2 Tablespoon of olive oil and mix. Add choice of molly&you® party dip
3. Spread on cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until brown
Tara was visiting for some R&R, to brainstorm business ideas, and to reconnect. While sipping Cabernet, she told me about one of her passion projects, inspired by her love for Haiti and its people, called TeacHaiti. TeacHaiti is a 501c3 non-profit that provides education to Haitian children who otherwise might not have the opportunity to go to school. With this, I was reminded of how 'giving back' feeds our souls.
Did you know that the day after Cyber Monday is Giving Tuesday? After you've done all your shopping, find a worthy charity, and donate or give a little of your time and talent to someone in need! Here are a few of my favorite charities:
- Feeding America: https://www.feedingamerica.org/
- Horses Healing Hearts: https://www.horseshealingheartsusa.org/
- RAINN https://www.rainn.org/about-national-sexual-assault-telephone-hotline
- TeacHaiti : https://www.teachaiti.org
When you give with love, it always matters!