· By molly&you® made by you. loved by all.
Love Almond Joys? We Have The Recipe For You!
Indulge in Deliciousness: How to Make an Irresistible Almond Joy Mug Cake
If you're a fan of the classic candy bar, Almond Joy, then you're in for a real treat with this Almond Joy Mug Cake Delight. This quick and easy dessert is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth in just a matter of minutes. Here's how to make it:
- 1 Ooey Gooey Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Dried Coconut
- Sliced Almonds
- Prepare the brownie mug cake single according to the package instructions.
- Once the cake is done, remove it from the microwave and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Top the cake with a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
- Sprinkle dried coconut and sliced almonds over the top of the ice cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for those times when you're craving something sweet but don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. The ooey-gooey chocolate brownie mug cake is the perfect base for this dessert, and the addition of chocolate ice cream, dried coconut, and sliced almonds takes it to the next level.
The best part about this recipe is that you can easily customize it to your liking. If you prefer a different type of ice cream or nut, feel free to switch things up. You could even add a drizzle of chocolate sauce or caramel for an extra decadent treat.
Overall, the Almond Joy Mug Cake Delight is a delicious and easy dessert that you'll want to make again and again. Give it a try and see for yourself how tasty and satisfying this treat can be.